Above: Our Super boys! Conner, Joshua and Tucker Left:Tucker in John's roller blades. Above: Joshua's new roller blades. Left: Dog Pile on uncle Eli! Left: Joshua at Gymnastics.
Wow Kori, I can't believe how much Joshua and Tucker have grown! Looks like there is never any trouble around your home with three superhero's to save the day!
Occasional and intermittent updates on the lives of the Scott Family.
The Scotts
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Oct '08
OUR SCOTT SPOT
Welcome friends and family! We're happy to share our news with you so feel free to browse and leave comments. We love to hear from you! Love, The Scotts
2 comments:
Wow Kori, I can't believe how much Joshua and Tucker have grown! Looks like there is never any trouble around your home with three superhero's to save the day!
Now why do superman outfits not surprise me. I seem to remember someone who had a superman infaturation. Who was that? Hmmm, so hard to remember.
Peter
Post a Comment